- Stg. of Marines, Republic of Vietnam, 5th Marines
- Racquet Ball Champion, State 2 times, City 3 times, club 5 times,
- Successful middle manager (15 years) in the plastics industry
- BA Marquette University ’74,
- MA Marquette University ‘79
- I attend the theatre, opera, ballet and symphony with my wife, Donna
- We are remodeling our home one room at a time
- I read books history, biography, Literature
- Love growing roses
Community Involvement and/or Service Work:
Chaperon Functions at Pius XI High School
Personal Teaching Style:
Connect with my students, connect the past to the present, connect cultures and connect individual actions to the world in which we live.
How I integrate my faith and Catholic values into my teaching:
If the world is to get better it must start with us. We must practice what we preach and do as we say. This aimed at getting students to make good choices through historical examples I teach history and by honorable behavior on my part.