Investing in Futures.
When you’re young, you dream big. And why not? It’s the time for aspirations to be high, for goals to be far-reaching. And High School is the portal to the future. But what happens if the kind of education that nurtures and expands ambitions in unattainable? When the dreams of one youth are dimmed, the collective hopes of all are diminished. But that need not be the case. The Futures Fund of Pius XI High School aims to keep dreams alive. Invest in the Future. Bet on the potential of a Human Being.
The Futures Fund may be as unique as Pius XI itself. While many schools offer tuition assistance, full scholarships at the high school level are almost unheard of. The Futures Fund is that rare entity: the opportunity for individuals to strengthen our community by supporting four-year scholarships for deserving students.
Unlike scholarship contributions made to a general fund, each Futures Fund gift will be linked to an individual student. You will be able to chart the progress and accomplishments of the recipient, and keep in touch with the student during the four years as the donor prefers.
Education can make all the different in a young person’s life and the Futures Fund is an investment in real time, in now. No other investment can offer the kind of returns you get from demonstrating your faith in Pius XI’ students, in their potential to realize their dreams, to nurture their talent and help them contribute to society.
Contact Cory Anshus at email@example.com or 414-290-8162 to learn more about the Futures Fund.
The Futures Fund includes:
- Four years of full or partial scholarship assistance
- Scholarships based on need.
- Character: students must submit a personal essay describing the qualities they bring to the Pius community.
- Report cards: copies of the student’s semester report cards will be sent to the donor.
- Annual report cards: an annual report card narrating progress of all Futures Fund students will be mailed to every donor.
- Stakeholder's Breakfast: donors and students will be invited to an annual recognition event.