Application procedures vary for Incoming Freshmen, Transfer Applicants, and International Applicants.
Please read the guidelines.
If you have any questions, please let our admission staff help guide your way.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2016
Prospective Incoming Freshman for the 2017-2018 school year are required to fill out an online application.
Eighth grade students who wish to be considered for admission to Pius XI Catholic High School are required to provide the following:
- The completed admission application, including parent statement
- A non-refundable Application Fee of $35
- Your most current 8th grade report card
- Completed Middle School Recommendation Form
- Optional Interview with Admissions Department and faculty
- Entrance Exam Results. You will register to take a version of the ACT at Pius XI as part of your full admissions application. Dates for ACT Entrance Exam testing at Pius XI are:
- Saturday, October 29, 2016 (8:00 am- 1:00 pm) | Full ACT test and personal strengths assessment
- Friday, November 4, 2016 (8:00 am- Noon) | Math and Reading portions of the ACT and personal strengths assessment
Students interested in transferring to Pius XI Catholic High School as a transfer applicant are required to submit a complete Transfer Admission Portfolio.
All of the following documents must be received before the prospective student will be considered for admission:
- Admission application including essay
- Non-refundable application fee
- Pre-Admission Questionnaire (Section I and II)
- Unofficial complete transcript
- Most recent progress report
- Standardized tests scores (PSAT, PLAN, STS, ACT, SAT)
- Admissions Interview (Transfer students who have approved Admissions Portfolios will be invited to Pius XI for a Pre-Admission Interview)
International Applicants are required to submit an International Applicant Enrollment Application directly to Pius XI Catholic High School.
For full consideration, applicants must also submit the following to the Wisconsin International Academy Office:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- English Proficiency Test Score (SLEP, TOFL)
- Transcript from last three years of school
- Financial Statement
- Copy of Passport