Application procedures vary for Incoming Freshmen, Transfer Applicants, and International Applicants.
Please read the guidelines.
If you have any questions, please let our admission staff help guide your way.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2017
Prospective Incoming Freshman for the 2018-2019 school year are required to fill out an online application.
Eighth grade students who wish to be considered for admission to Pius XI Catholic High School are required to provide the following:
- The completed admission application, including parent statement
- A non-refundable Application Fee of $35 – please note your application will not be activated until fee has been paid
- Full 7th grade report card; your most current 8th grade report card when available
- Completed Middle School Recommendation Form
- Entrance Exam Results. You will register to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) as part of your full admissions application. Dates for the Entrance Exam test at Pius XI are:
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 (8:00 am- 12:00 noon)
- Friday, November 3, 2017 (8:00 am- 12:00 noon)
Students interested in transferring to Pius XI Catholic High School as a transfer applicant are required to submit a complete Transfer Admission Portfolio.
All of the following documents must be received before the prospective student will be considered for admission:
- Admission application including essay
- Non-refundable application fee
- Pre-Admission Questionnaire (Section I and II)
- Unofficial complete transcript
- Most recent progress report
- Standardized tests scores (PSAT, PLAN, STS, ACT, SAT)
- Admissions Interview (Transfer students who have approved Admissions Portfolios will be invited to Pius XI for a Pre-Admission Interview)
International Applicants are required to submit an International Applicant Enrollment Application directly to Pius XI Catholic High School.
For full consideration, applicants must also submit the following to the Wisconsin International Academy Office:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- English Proficiency Test Score (SLEP, TOFL)
- Transcript from last three years of school
- Financial Statement
- Copy of Passport