Application procedures vary for Incoming Freshmen, Transfer Applicants, and International Applicants.
Please read the guidelines.
If you have any questions, please let our admission staff help guide your way.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2018
Steps to Apply for Admissions:
- Fill out the on-line admissions application by November 2, 2018.
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $35 (you will be prompted to enter a credit card at the end of the on-line application).
- Take an Entrance Exam. Students should register to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) on the on-line admissions application. Dates for the Entrance Exam offered at Pius XI are:
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 (8:00 am- 12:00 noon)
- Friday, November 2, 2018 (8:00 am- 12:00 noon)
- Pius XI will request the applicant’s full 7th grade report card and most current 8th grade report card when available, standardized test scores and teacher recommnedations from the student’s current middle school. No further action is requred of the applicant or parent.
Students interested in transferring to Pius XI Catholic High School as a transfer applicant are required to submit a complete Transfer Admission Portfolio.
All of the following documents must be received before the prospective student will be considered for admission:
- Admission application including essay
- Non-refundable application fee
- Pre-Admission Questionnaire (Section I and II)
- Unofficial complete transcript
- Most recent progress report
- Standardized tests scores (PSAT, PLAN, STS, ACT, SAT)
- Admissions Interview (Transfer students who have approved Admissions Portfolios will be invited to Pius XI for a Pre-Admission Interview)
International Applicants are required to submit an International Applicant Enrollment Application directly to Pius XI Catholic High School.
For full consideration, applicants must also submit the following to the Wisconsin International Academy Office:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- English Proficiency Test Score (SLEP, TOFL)
- Transcript from last three years of school
- Financial Statement
- Copy of Passport