Application procedures vary for Incoming Freshmen, Transfer Applicants, and International Applicants.
Please read the guidelines.
If you have any questions, please let our admission staff help guide your way.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2018
Steps to Apply for Admissions:
- Fill out the online admissions application by November 2, 2018.
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $35 (you will be prompted to enter a credit card at the end of the online application).
- Take an Entrance Exam. Students should register to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) on the online admissions application. Only students who test at Pius XI will be eligible for Academic Excellence Scholarship Awards!
Dates for the Entrance Exam offered at Pius XI are:
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 (8:00 am- 12:00 noon)
- Friday, November 2, 2018 (8:00 am- 12:00 noon)
- After a completed admissions application is submitted, Pius XI will request the applicant’s full 7th grade report card and most current 8th grade report card (when available), standardized test scores and teacher recommendations from the student’s current middle school. No further action is required of the applicant or parent.
Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions: email@example.com or 414-290-8157.
Students interested in transferring to Pius XI Catholic High School as a transfer applicant are required to submit a complete Transfer Admission Portfolio.
All of the following documents must be received before the prospective student will be considered for admission:
- Admission application including essay
- Non-refundable application fee
- Pre-Admission Questionnaire (Section I and II)
- Unofficial complete transcript
- Most recent progress report
- Standardized tests scores (PSAT, PLAN, STS, ACT, SAT)
- Admissions Interview (Transfer students who have approved Admissions Portfolios will be invited to Pius XI for a Pre-Admission Interview)
International Applicants are required to submit an International Applicant Enrollment Application directly to Pius XI Catholic High School.
For full consideration, applicants must also submit the following to the Wisconsin International Academy Office:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- English Proficiency Test Score (SLEP, TOFL)
- Transcript from last three years of school
- Financial Statement
- Copy of Passport