The Pius XI Catholic High School Theology program empowers students to internalize knowing, loving, and serving God and others.
The program curriculum is grounded in the belief that God’s unconditional love is manifested in the Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Our Program Demonstrates Christ’s Teachings
We combine classroom learning with real world opportunities to put what our students learn into action in their communities.
Pius XI teachers value the importance of leading by example; the curriculum frequently adapts for worship and social justice-focused activities.
Faith doesn’t exist in a vacuum – and neither does our students’ education.
The Theology Program is Designed to:
- Challenge students creatively to know and apply the Catholic Faith Tradition.
- Articulate a sound understanding of God’s presence in our lives.
- Expose students to a wide variety of prayer experiences.
- Enable students to serve as Jesus would serve their families, Pius XI community, and local and global community.
Experienced faculty with various backgrounds to provide a curriculum rooted in real world experiences.
- Interdisciplinary Curriculum.
- Award-winning mentor program.
- Comprehensive retreat program including Kairos Retreat.
- School-wide service programs and initiatives.
Visit Theology for a complete listing of faculty and course specifics.