Pius XI is a warm and welcoming community of global learners
• Diverse, International Community
• Broad World Perspective
• Academic Prowess
• Respect and Dignity of Others
• Deep Appreciation of Peers
Upon graduation, our students are prepared with life skills to succeed
• 93% of Pius XI graduates continue their education at a four-year university or college
• After attaining a Bachelors degree, 32% of grads will pursue an advanced degree
• Pius XI grads have been chosen by every Ivy League and Big 10 School
Students must take a total of 25 credits to graduate from Pius XI Catholic High School.
Prior to beginning Freshmen year, students along with their parents, will meet with the student’s TAC advisor to map out the coursework to be completed during the four years at Pius XI in anticipation of meeting the credit requirements.
Graduation Requirements by Subject Area are:
English – 4.0 credits
Theology — 4.0 credits
Math — 3.0 credits
Science — 3.0 credits
Social Science — 3.0 credits
World Languages — 2.0 credits
Fine Arts — 1.0 credits
Fitness & Wellness — 1.5 credits
Health — .5 credits
Electives — 3.0 credits
Each academic department has specific requirements regarding the subjects which students must complete in order to qualify for graduation. Students should refer to the Curriculum Guide for clear guidelines on those criteria.