Pius XI is a warm and welcoming community of global learners
• Diverse, International Community
• Broad World Perspective
• Academic Prowess
• Respect and Dignity of Others
• Deep Appreciation of Peers
Upon graduation, our students are prepared with life skills to succeed
• 93% of Pius XI graduates continue their education at a four-year university or college
• After attaining a Bachelors degree, 32% of grads will pursue an advanced degree
• Pius XI grads have been chosen by every Ivy League and Big 10 School
Pius XI Catholic High School welcomes a diverse community of students into our care.
Inspired by our Catholic values, we prepare our students for higher education and lead them toward lives guided by faith, driven by compassion, formed by scholarship, and prepared to engage the world.
Students with Strong Character and Moral Compasses
During their high school careers, we watch and guide as our students develop into mindful, caring citizens of the world: people with strong character and moral compasses who are confident in their own God-given talents and prepared to tackle life’s opportunities.
We are proud of our students.
Achieving Academic Success
Individualized learning means that we take the time to get to know the whole person and develop teaching plans that work with their skills and abilities to ensure students reach their maximum potential.
Because of this attention, our students excel: they develop into critical thinkers, curious advocates, and strong academics.
The world does not exist in a vacuum – and neither does Pius XI
Pius XI prides itself on being involved with our local and national communities.