Pius XI is a warm and welcoming community of global learners
• Diverse, International Community
• Broad World Perspective
• Academic Prowess
• Respect and Dignity of Others
• Deep Appreciation of Peers
Upon graduation, our students are prepared with life skills to succeed
• 93% of Pius XI graduates continue their education at a four-year university or college
• After attaining a Bachelors degree, 32% of grads will pursue an advanced degree
• Pius XI grads have been chosen by every Ivy League and Big 10 School
Peer Tutoring Center piushs
The Peer Tutoring Center
Students may use this designated Learning Commons space to work collaboratively with peers on projects, presentations, or group assignments. This space is designed for organized group work where students can use devices, and together organize and expand upon ideas.
Additional Instruction – Classmate to Classmate
Peer tutors are available to work with students who are struggling in a subject, or who would like further instruction.
These tutors act as mentors and guides for their fellow students, because the tutor has already accomplished success in the specific class of focus.