Here at Pius XI Catholic High School, we believe that every student – every person – is created in God’s own divine image.
The Theology department is focused on a mission – enable students to internalize knowing, loving and serving God and others.
Our curriculum is grounded in the belief that God’s unconditional love is manifested in the Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
“The entire staff and faculty strives to be the best role models as each of us can be, aka we demonstrate our Catholic identity.”
The Theology Program is Designed to:
- Challenge students creatively to know and apply the Catholic Faith Tradition.
- Articulate a sound understanding of God’s presence in our lives.
- Expose students to a wide variety of prayer experiences.
- Enable students to serve as Jesus would serve their families, Pius XI community, local community, and global community.
- Experienced faculty with various backgrounds to provide a curriculum rooted in real world experiences.
- Interdisciplinary Curriculum.
- Award-winning mentor program.
- Comprehensive retreat program – including the Kairos Retreat.
- School-wide service programs.