2018-2019 Information Coming Soon!
Summer is the most popular time for capturing senior portraits as the weather is ideal for outdoor locations. Make sure to choose a photographer that meets your creative and financial needs.
Each senior will receive a quarter page (5.5” x 4.25”) on which he/she can place two photos and a senior quote. Senior portraits capture important moments in your student’s life; make sure the photos/quotes follow these basic guidelines:
- One photo is a close up or 3/4 length portrait, with student being the main focal point. Student must be appropriately attired. We reserve the right to reject any inappropriate images.
- Second photo may be less formal (athletic team jersey or uniform, costume from a play) and may include props like a musical instrument or hat. This photo can also employ three-quarter or full-length portraits.
- Senior quote must be 30 words or less.
- Pictures and quotes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portrait resolution should be 300 DPI. Full color accepted.
- NO studio watermarks allowed.
If you have any questions regarding yearbook pictures, please contact JoAnne Smith, email@example.com.
Deadline for all pictures and quotes: December 1, 2017 (no late submissions will be accepted, ID photo will be used for anyone who does not submit a senior portrait).
Pius XI Yearbook will once again be accepting submissions for yearbook tributes. This is a great way for families to celebrate their graduates. Friends, sports teams and clubs can purchase tributes too! Visit yearbookforever.com to submit a senior tribute.