Pre-Order Your 2017-2018 Yearbook
Yearbooks are pre-ordered by visiting yearbookforever.com, or order forms can be picked up at school.
Summer is the most popular time for capturing senior portraits as the weather is ideal for outdoor locations. Make sure to choose a photographer that meets your creative and financial needs.
Each senior will receive a quarter page (5.5” x 4.25”) on which he/she can place two photos and a senior quote. Senior portraits capture important moments in your student’s life; make sure the photos/quotes follow these basic guidelines:
- One photo is a close up or 3/4 length portrait, with student being the main focal point. Student must be appropriately attired. We reserve the right to reject any inappropriate images.
- Second photo may be less formal (athletic team jersey or uniform, costume from a play) and may include props like a musical instrument or hat. This photo can also employ three-quarter or full-length portraits.
- Senior quote must be 30 words or less.
- Pictures and quotes must be sent to email@example.com.
- Portrait resolution should be 300 DPI. Full color accepted.
- NO studio watermarks allowed.
If you have any questions regarding yearbook pictures, please contact JoAnne Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for all pictures and quotes: December 1, 2017 (no late submissions will be accepted, ID photo will be used for anyone who does not submit a senior portrait).
Pius XI Yearbook will once again be accepting submissions for yearbook tributes. This is a great way for families to celebrate their graduates. Friends, sports teams and clubs can purchase tributes too! Visit yearbookforever.com to submit a senior tribute.