Preorder Your 2016-2017 Yearbook
Yearbooks are pre-ordered by visiting yearbookforever.com.
All yearbooks must be purchased online.
Summer is the most popular time for capturing senior portraits as the weather is ideal for outdoor locations. Make sure to choose a photographer that meets your creative and financial needs.
Each senior will receive a quarter page (5.5” x 4.25”) on which he/she can place two photos and a senior quote. Senior portraits capture important moments in your student’s life; make sure the photos/quotes follow these basic guidelines:
- One photo is a standard head and shoulder portrait. Student must be appropriately attired and covered to the collar bone. No exceptions will be made.
- Second photo may be less formal (athletic team jersey or uniform, costume from a play) and may include props like a musical instrument or hat. This photo can also employ three-quarter or full length portraits.
- Senior quote must be 30 words or less. No exceptions.
- Pictures and quotes must be sent to the Dropbox on Schoology starting in the fall. We will not accept printed, emailed, or scanned photographs.
- Portrait resolution should be 300 DPI. Full color accepted.
Deadline for all pictures and quotes: December 16, 2016 (no late submissions will be accepted)
Pius XI Yearbook will once again be accepting submissions for yearbook ads/dedications. This is a great way for families to celebrate their graduates. Friends, sports teams and clubs can purchase ads too! Visit yearbookforever.com to submit a senior ad.