Information Session with Pius XI Office of Admissions
Applying to a private high school can be overwhelming. The Pius XI Office of Admissions is here to help! We are offering three sessions for parents, guardians and Class of 2028 applicants to attend this fall. Admissions staff will provide an overview of the admissions process, as well as walk families through the application, how to register for events, applying for funding, as well as go over important dates and deadlines. If this is your family's first time applying for high school, we highly encourage you to attend, but all are welcome. PLEASE REGISTER HERE. (See "How To Create A Ravenna Account & Register for Events" below!)
Admissions Information Sessions will be offered on the following dates:
- September 12 (5-6pm)
- October 5 (6-7pm) *Spanish translation available at this event
- November 1 (5-6pm) *Spanish translation available at this event
Open House - Wednesday, October 18 (5-7:30pm)
All families interested in Pius XI Catholic High School are invited to attend our annual Open House and discover the Pius XI difference! Create a personalized tour, meet current students and staff and learn all that Pius XI has to offer! PLEASE REGISTER FOR OPEN HOUSE HERE. (See "How To Create A Ravenna Account & Register for Events" below!)
Spring Preview - Tuesday, April 16 (5-7:30pm)
Spring Preview is geared toward 4th-7th grade families who are interested in learning more about Pius XI and the admissions process. The event will include a Q&A panel with Pius XI parents, students and administration. Families are also invited to participate in a student-led tour to end the evening. Registration link and more details will be available in February 2024!
How To Create A Ravenna Account & Register For Events
- You will first need to make a Pius XI account on our admissions portal called Ravenna. We advise using a computer, laptop or iPad for Ravenna. Cell phones do not offer full functionality.
- Click the blue registration button for the event you would like to register for. You will be redirected to Ravenna where you will create an account using an email address and password. (Note - If you are a returning family with an existing Ravenna account, you can log in using your email and existing password. If you need to add a new student to your account, you are able to do so.)
- You will be asked some simple demographic and school history questions. When completed, you will be directed to the Ravenna Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard screen, choose the green button that says ‘Apply to a School’. Choose Milwaukee as your region, and Pius XI Catholic High School will be one of the school options.
- Once you have chosen Pius XI Catholic High School, you will choose either the ‘Explore’ button or ‘Apply’ button. Students in 8th grade who are ready to apply, should choose ‘Apply’. Students in lower grades, or who are not yet ready to apply, should choose ‘Explore’.
- Once you have gone thru the ‘Explore’ or ‘Apply’ page for Pius XI, you will go back to the Ravenna Dashboard Page where you will see your student’s name. Click on the student name and you will see Pius XI Catholic High School next to a ‘View Steps and Events’ Button.
- Click the ‘View Steps and Events’ Button. You will be redirected to a screen with information about the application process and upcoming events. Please wait at least 15 seconds for this screen to refresh. Scroll down this page and you will see various events available for registration, including Admissions Overview Events, Open House, and Shadow Days. Be sure to register for each event that you are interested in attending. You will be sent an automatic email with details of your registration.
- Questions? Please feel free to reach out to the Admissions team: email@example.com.