Tailored Curriculum. A Path to The Future
At Pius XI Catholic High School, we look at each student not just for what than can do today, but for what they can do tomorrow by pursuing their true passions and unlocking their full potential.
We work to help students pursue their God given talents – whether that be in science, math, the arts, or service to the Church.
At Pius XI, we value each student for who they are and… we teach them to embrace their individuality and to put it to grander use in the communities in which they live and work.
An Individualized Approach in the Classroom
At Pius XI, our educators don’t approach teaching as addressing a general group of students, but instead teach to a classroom of individuals. They know by experience that what speaks to one student, does not necessarily translate fully to another.
With this knowledge, our teachers are able to tailor the curriculum to best fit the learning style of each individual child.
Students discover their unique gifts through this customized approach to education. It actively engages the realization of the student’s potential.
Pillars of Individualized Tailored Curriculum
- Starting from the foundation of a student-centered educational approach, student and teacher work side-by-side in an environment of mutual respect.
- Our renowned Teacher Advisor Contact (TAC) program provides personal attention to each student.
- It’s four-years of consistent mentoring by a trained teacher who guides each student in designing an individualized path to pursue individual goals and interests.
- A “starting line” approach where students, along with their parents and advisors, map out – as freshmen – their four-year experience at Pius XI.
- This approach gets students thinking about the big picture from the get-go – and it can be altered and tweaked as individual interests evolve.
- Access to a wide and varied set of educational opportunities and flexible options that allow students to flourish.
Our Students Succeed in the Real World
Upon graduation each one of our students is not only poised to take on the challenges of higher education, but is also equipped to make a positive difference to the world-at-large.
The unique education and specialized training they receive at Pius XI prepares them to meet the challenges and opportunities their futures will bring. The support and friendships they build at Pius XI will carry them to future success.