Tuition, Financial Aid & Important Dates
An education at Pius XI Catholic High School is a sound investment for a lifetime.
Pius XI is dedicated to keeping this investment as affordable as possible by offering scholarships and financial aid based on family need and student merit.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Tuition and Fees
2018-19 School Year
The total annual investment for a student attending Pius XI Catholic High School is $12,950 ($12,350 for Tuition, $100 for Registration Fee, $500 for Book/Technology Fee). Tuition and Fees paid to a private school are often tax deductible in the State of Wisconsin. Consult your tax adviser. Use Schedule PS when filing your Tax Return. Pius XI Catholic High School’s FEIN is: 39-1101976
Tuition Payment Options:
- Payment in full is due by July 1st, 2018 based on tuition payment refund policy
- SMART Tuition 11-month Payment Plan Information
Returning Pius XI families will automatically be re-enrolled based on your prior year payment terms.
Pius XI has partnered with SMART Tuition to service your student’s 2018-19 tuition monthly payment account.
Please use the following steps for your online enrollment:
- Visit the SMART Tuition page: enrollwithsmart.com
- Click “Sign In” or “Create a New Account”
- Locate Pius XI Catholic High School or Pius XI School Code is 11436
- Enter Parent/Guardian payer contact information
- Enter student and grade information of the children who will attend Pius XI.
- Select a payment plan option.
- Review SMART Tuition Terms and conditions. Click “Submit Enrollment.”
- You will receive a confirmation from SMART Tuition once Pius XI verifies and completes enrollment of your account.
Important Scholarship, Financial Aid and Tuition Deadlines
Nearly 75% of Pius XI Catholic High School students receive financial aid and scholarship awards totaling almost $2 million.
Students accepted for admission to Pius XI Catholic High School may seek tuition assistance through scholarships or other financial aid funding sources administered by the school. Scheduled deadlines for applications apply.
November 16, 2018 Incoming Freshman Priority Financial Aid Deadline
November 16, 2018 Father Carney Alumni Scholarship Deadline for Incoming Freshmen
February 1-20, 2019 Milwaukee Parental Choice Program Open Enrollment
Feb 1- April 20, 2019 Wisconsin Parental Choice Program Open Enrollment
March 15, 2019 Current Student Financial Aid Deadline for 2018-19
May 15, 2019 Current Student Registration and Book/Technology Fees due for 2018-19
Early Bird! Pay Full Tuition early to be included in the Early Bird drawing.
July 1, 2019 Full tuition for 2019-20 school year due (if not enrolled in payment plan)
A Step-by-Step Guide to applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships
Families wishing to apply for annual financial aid and scholarship assistance at Pius XI Catholic High School should refer to the following step-by-step guide. (Note: this is not the Parental Choice application process.)
- Priority financial aid deadline for incoming freshmen – November 16, 2018
- Financial Aid deadline for current Pius XI students – March 15, 2019
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Submission of FACTS application
Each family requesting financial aid assistance must submit one (1) online FACTS application per family, along with current income documentation and additional supporting documentation.
Once a FACTS application has been completed, supporting documentation along with FACTS application number may be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524.
Please check back here for the FACTS link and information!
Step 2: Complete Pius XI Catholic High School Scholarship Application
Please check back here soon for the Pius XI Scholarship Application!
Pius XI Scholarship Application Deadlines:
Incoming freshmen priority scholarship deadline: November 16, 2018
Current Pius XI student scholarship deadline: March 15, 2019.
Step 3: Father Carney Alumni Scholarship
Incoming freshmen students (Class of 2023) whose parent or guardian is an alum of Pius XI Catholic High School are eligible to apply for the Father Carney Alumni Scholarship. Students qualify as long as they meet GPA and behavioral expectations.
Father Carney Alumni Scholarship Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
Please check back here soon for the Father Carney Alumni Scholarship Application!
Step 4: Milwaukee Archdiocese Employee Discount
Students whose parent or guardian is a full or part-time employee of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee are eligible to apply for a tuition reduction.
Archdiocese of Milwaukee Tuition Reduction Application Deadlines:
Incoming freshmen priority deadline: November 16, 2018
Current Pius XI student deadline: March 15, 2019.
Please check back here soon for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Employee Tuition Reduction Application!
Milwaukee and Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs
Pius XI Catholic High School participates in both the Milwaukee and Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs for families seeking admission to a private school.
The following application periods refer to the 2019-2020 school year:
Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP): February 1-20, 2019
Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP): February 1-April 20, 2019
Step 2: Submit Required Supporting Documents
Bring required copies of the following documents, per your Department of Public Instruction confirmation email, to Pius XI Catholic High School, 135 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53213 during office hours (7:30am-3:30pm).
Required Documents must be submitted to Pius XI Catholic High School during the enrollment period: February 1 – February 20 for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) and February 1 – April 20 for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP).
- Residency document required for all MPCP & WPCP applications (match parent name and address to application).
- Income documentation required for all students new to MPCP and WPCP.
- Student’s Birth Certificate Birth certificates will be requested for all new Pius XI Students (transfers and 9th graders) to verify student’s legal name and DOB.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online during the Open Enrollment period.
- MPCP or WPCP applications or documents cannot be accepted prior to or after the Pius XI Open Enrollment application period.
- Completed application and supporting documentation must be received at Pius XI Catholic High School within the enrollment period. Late applications and supporting documentation cannot be accepted per Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction guidelines.
- Students accepted under the traditional admissions process are not guaranteed a Parental Choice Program seat.
- MPCP and WPCP seats do not follow a student from one school to another, only their eligibility to participate in the program. Pius XI Catholic High School has a limited number of MPCP and WPCP seats offered each school year, so many students applying for Parental Choice will be placed on our wait list for that school year.
- Families are required to reapply for their MPCP or WPCP seat every year to verify residency and continue to be eligible in the Parental Choice Program.
- Pius XI requires each family to complete an Income Tuition Determination Form to conclude if the family will have any tuition responsibility.
Visit the Wisconsin Department of Instruction website for more information on the Parental Choice Program, Acceptable Residency Documentation, and Income Limits.
Contact Pius XI Catholic High School with any questions: email@example.com