Tuition, Financial Aid & Important Dates
An education at Pius XI Catholic High School is a sound investment for a lifetime.
Pius XI is dedicated to keeping this investment as affordable as possible by offering scholarships and financial aid based on family need and student merit.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and Fees
2018-19 School Year
The total annual investment for a student attending Pius XI Catholic High School is $12,950 ($12,350 for Tuition, $100 for Registration Fee, $500 for Book/Technology Fee). Tuition and Fees paid to a private school are often tax deductible in the State of Wisconsin. Consult your tax adviser. Use Schedule PS when filing your Tax Return. Pius XI Catholic High School’s FEIN is: 39-1101976
Tuition Payment Options:
- Payment in full is due by July 1st, 2018 based on tuition payment refund policy
- SMART Tuition 11-month Payment Plan Information
Returning Pius XI families will automatically be re-enrolled based on your prior year payment terms.
Pius XI has partnered with SMART Tuition to service your student’s 2018-19 tuition monthly payment account.
Please use the following steps for your online enrollment:
- Visit the SMART Tuition page: enrollwithsmart.com
- Click “Sign In” or “Create a New Account”
- Locate Pius XI Catholic High School or Pius XI School Code is 11436
- Enter Parent/Guardian payer contact information
- Enter student and grade information of the children who will attend Pius XI.
- Select a payment plan option.
- Review SMART Tuition Terms and conditions. Click “Submit Enrollment.”
- You will receive a confirmation from SMART Tuition once Pius XI verifies and completes enrollment of your account.
Important Scholarship, Financial Aid and Tuition Deadlines
Nearly 75% of Pius XI Catholic High School students receive financial aid and scholarship awards totaling almost $2 million.
Students accepted for admission to Pius XI Catholic High School may seek tuition assistance through scholarships or other financial aid funding sources administered by the school. Scheduled deadlines for applications apply.
December 1, 2017 Incoming Freshman Priority Financial Aid Deadline
December 1, 2017 Father Carney Alumni Scholarship Deadline for Incoming Freshmen
February 1-20, 2018 Milwaukee Parental Choice Program Open Enrollment
Feb 1- April 20, 2018 Wisconsin Parental Choice Program Open Enrollment
March 15, 2018 Current Student Financial Aid Deadline for 2017-18
May 15, 2018 Current Student Registration and Book/Technology Fees due for 2018-19
Early Bird! Pay Full Tuition early to be included in the Early Bird drawing.
July 2, 2018 Full tuition for 2018-19 school year due (if not enrolled in payment plan)
A Step-by-Step Guide to applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships
Families wishing to apply for annual financial aid and scholarship assistance at Pius XI Catholic High School should refer to the following step-by-step guide. (Note: this is not the Parental Choice application process.)
- Priority financial aid deadline for incoming freshmen – December 2018
- Financial Aid deadline for current Pius XI students – March 2019
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Step 1: Submission of FACTS application
Each family requesting financial aid assistance must submit one (1) online FACTS application per family, along with current income documentation and additional supporting documentation.
Once a FACTS application has been completed, supporting documentation along with FACTS application number may be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524.
FACTS link and information can be found HERE.
Step 2: Complete Pius XI Catholic High School Scholarship Application
One (1) application per student must be submitted for scholarship consideration. Please download and complete either the English or Spanish version of the must current Pius XI Catholic High School Scholarship Form.
Students must complete the application and submit the following required documents with their scholarship application:
- Copy of most recent report card indicating a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on e 4.0 scale.
- Student essay outlining the positive qualities the applicant brings to the Pius XI Catholic High School community (maximum of 300 words).
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members addressing the applicant’s sense of responsibility, integrity, leadership, community service, honors, award, and/or achievements.
Pius XI Scholarship Application Deadlines:
Incoming freshmen priority scholarship deadline: December 1, 2017.
Current Pius XI student scholarship deadline: March 15, 2018.
Please send documents to: Pius XI Catholic High School, Attn: Tuition Assistance, 135 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53213.
Step 3: Father Carney Alumni Scholarship
Incoming freshmen students (Class of 2022) whose parent or guardian is an alum of Pius XI Catholic High School are eligible to apply for the Father Carney Alumni Scholarship. A minimum grade point average of 2.5 is required to maintain this special scholarship.
Apply for the Father Carney Alumni Scholarship by completing one of the following forms and returning it to Pius XI Catholic High School, Attn: Father Carney Alumni Scholarship, 135 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53213 by December, 1 2017.
Step 4: Milwaukee Archdiocese Employee Discount
Students whose parent or guardian is a full or part-time employee of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee are eligible to apply for a tuition reduction.
Apply for an Archdiocese of Milwaukee Employee Tuition Reduction by completing one of the following forms and returning it to Pius XI Catholic High School, Attn: Tuition Assistance, 135 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53213.
Archdiocese of Milwaukee Tuition Reduction Application Deadlines:
Incoming freshmen priority deadline: December 1, 2017.
Current Pius XI student deadline: March 15, 2018.
Milwaukee and Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs
Pius XI Catholic High School participates in both the Milwaukee and Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs for families seeking admission to a private school.
The following application periods refer to the 2018-2019 school year:
Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP): February 1-20, 2019
Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP): February 1-April 20, 2019
For the 2018-19 school year, students meeting DPI residency and income guidelines may apply for Milwaukee or Wisconsin Parental Choice Program by submitting an online application through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction website. Supporting documents must be provided to Pius XI Catholic High School to complete the process and can be found by visiting the following link: Private School Choice Programs: 2017-18 Student Applications
Step 2: Submit Required Supporting Documents
Bring required copies of the following documents, per your Department of Public Instruction confirmation email, to Pius XI Catholic High School, 135 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53213 during office hours (7:30am-3:30pm).
Required Documents must be submitted to Pius XI Catholic High School during the enrollment period: February 1 – February 20 for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) and February 1 – April 20 for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP).
- Residency document required for all MPCP & WPCP applications (match parent name and address to application).
- Income documentation required for all students new to MPCP and WPCP.
- Student’s Birth Certificate Birth certificates will be requested for all new Pius XI Students (transfers and 9th graders) to verify student’s legal name and DOB.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online during the Open Enrollment period.
- MPCP or WPCP applications or documents cannot be accepted prior to or after the Pius XI Open Enrollment application period.
- Completed application and supporting documentation must be received at Pius XI Catholic High School within the enrollment period. Late applications and supporting documentation cannot be accepted per Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction guidelines.
- Students accepted under the traditional admissions process are not guaranteed a Parental Choice Program seat.
- MPCP and WPCP seats do not follow a student from one school to another, only their eligibility to participate in the program. Pius XI Catholic High School has a limited number of MPCP and WPCP seats offered each school year, so many students applying for Parental Choice will be placed on our wait list for that school year.
- Families are required to reapply for their MPCP or WPCP seat every year to verify residency and continue to be eligible in the Parental Choice Program.
- Pius XI requires each family to complete an Income Tuition Determination Form to conclude if the family will have any tuition responsibility.
Visit the Wisconsin Department of Instruction website for more information on the Parental Choice Program, Acceptable Residency Documentation, and Income Limits.
Contact Pius XI Catholic High School with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org